Title 1 at VBMS
Van Buren Middle School is a Title I school. Title I provides schools with additional funding to improve teaching and learning, so that all students have the same opportunity as other students to learn and meet today’s challenging grade level standards.
Families are welcome and encouraged to participate in the activities at their school, including how the Title I funds are spent.
The Title I District Family Engagement Process and Procedural Directive and the Title I District Support Agreement are available from the links below, on the district Title I website or ask for a printed copy from the school itself.
- 2020-2021 Title I District Support Agreement English (DOCX)
- 2020-2021 Title I District Support Agreement Spanish (DOCX)
- 2020-2021 Title I-District Support Agreement Vietnamese (DOCX)
- 2020-2021 Title I District Procedural Directive English (DOC)
- 2020-2021 Title I District Procedural Directive 2020-2021 Spanish (DOC)
- 2020-2021 Title I District Procedural Directive Vietnamese (DOC)